welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Booooooo you you you!Today was quite average! I woke up at 10am,and went to bathe straight away. Mummy ordered Macs,so I had Fillet-O-Fish for breakfast! Plus a yummy donut and a cup of carrot juice. Lol.
Okay,err,I used the computer as usual! Met Sandra at the Lib after that. I borrowed like,five books. Hahha! Which is a good thing because I wouldn't be bored(: I got myself a notebook too! Yeah,gonna meet Mere later in the evening for cell! She's so mean,I tell you. Last night on the phone with her was so super heelareeous. We talked about lots of random stuff. Then her mum was like "Cut off the phone now" HAHA! We started laughing,yeah. Then stupid Mere continued talking to me for quite some time. Whenever we... I'll say "eh! hurry cut off the phone!" Haha,to avoid la!:D Alright! So,okay,bye! I'm off to read my book now:D

Labels: