welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Helloooo!I woke up at 9.19am today! Someone woke me up. Lol. Then I found out Mich got woken up by someone too. Haha! :D

Yesterday
Went for church! Watched the camp vid! Loll, super embarrassing please! After service, I took Josiah's ball. LOL.
&played with it! Hahaha.
We all stayed back and talked :D
Then Mere, Atwell, Sharon, and James and I walked to Bedok Inter.
We kept singing :D
"Come Holy Spirit, Fall On Me Now"
&
"A Heart After You"
:)
Atwell and James left for home, Mere and I went to Macs!
Then we went Mr Bean, and NTUC.
:D
Went home after that! Used the computer until 6.30pm.
Then I left home to go my ahma's house.
I reached quite late cause I missed three buses! ):
Then my ahma scolded me. But its okay!
I ate my dinner, which was chicken rice! Haha.
Then I sat around, talked and all.
I took two buses back home around 8plus I think.
Haha, yup.
Ilikesunday.

Won't be doing anything today! Haha, Idk what to do seriously.
Town-ing tomorrow :D
Town-ing again the day after tomorrow :D
Thursday should be out with Mere, Mich, and Cheryl.
Friday, collecting of books! :D
So my free week will be taken up just like that. Lol.
K, goooodbye :D
I'll post pictures next time!

Labels: