welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Helloo!Sorry, I'm very very very extremely bored so I decided to blog a post!

Hmm, Tuesday to town. Had Starbucks.
Walked all around town.
My legs were hurting. Haha.
Reached home around 8+ I think!

Today!
Met Lydia at 12 at Somerset!
Yeah, town again.
Omg, can I conclude how boring town is.
So anyway! We combed the whole of town.
I'm serious. We walked up and down the shopping malls.
Into some shops and all.
Wa, I'd never shopped this much before.
Especially when I didn't buy anything (!!!)
I saw soo many nice and pretty jacket/cardigan that I wanna buy man!
One from Esprit ($129.90)
One from Topshop ($63)
Oh man! Hate that I'm not rich.
Lol. Omg I was joking.
If I was rich, I wouldn't be what I am now.
I wouldn't have all my nice &lovely friends.
I would probably be damn proud,
and have those fake friends that I can't trust.
Ew, I would hate that.
K yay! I am not rich!
EE OMG I SIAO. LOL.
Ok hahha hi! Sorry, I'm just really bored.
So anyway, we left town at 5.45pm.
We take different train from Somerset. So yeah.
When her train came,
I gave her the longest hug ever.
Lydia:
I'll miss you a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot!
EMAIL K? :D
LOVE♥ YOU LOADS AND LOADS!
(:
Oh ya. Saw Lynette! With bangs! HAHA.
We waved, and I was staring at her bangs (without realising).
THEN she suddenly realise she got bangs,
SO she cover lor.
HAHA.
There was something I wanted to blog about.
But I think I forgot.
Wait, no I mean I forgot. Not think.
Yes.
K ummmm, tomorrow!
Nothing to do nothing to do!
But its ok. I'm super super super tired from all the walking.
Oh yeah. I LIKE DUSTBINS.
Lol. As in some only, in town.
Decorated quite nicely.

K la. Whatever.
Stupid redundant blog post.
HAHA.
K bye! :D

Labels: