welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I miss these people :C


I got home at 12.30pm today, because I was not feeling well & had flu-like symptoms. I took a rest until 4pm or so, felt so much better! I'd be hyped up & ready for school tomorrow :)

I wanna bake!!! It's been so long since I touched my oven, since I touched my flour, my baking powder, my vanilla essence... After Prelims after Prelims! Cheryl Princess, our date! ;)

I have a strong feeling I'd be slightly late for Class 201 tomorrow, because school would end at 12.30pm. Anyhow! I am going to XT's place in a while for a study-stay-over & we'll be heading to school together the next day ;)

Alrighty, I am looking forward (yet again) to tomorrow & Sunday!

Labels: