welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Gaypz:)
------------------------------------------
I did a crazy thing yesterday, but it was worth it:)
I left home at 10pm, and went over to Granny's to collect something
Then I travelled to Chloe's place
My plan did not go as smoothly as I'd thought,
1 Buses were exceptionally slow
2 I was a minute to the last train (which I got in eventually)
3 I reached only half an hour after midnight
But nonetheless,
Happy Sweet Sixteen love:)

I went to the cemetery this morning with Chloe&family
I was pretty much, aghast to the fact that it seemed so over-populated
The cemetery was gigantic, huge.
I'd never knew there were so many dead
It saddens me,
yet brought about relief.
I am a fortunate girl, who has both maternal & paternal grandparents with her + a great-grandma who's still going on strong

This, is one of the blessings God has given