welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Phew! I don't think I've been this tired before!
O levels took a toll on me, and now I'm adapting to walking long distances & shopping & basically, enjoying life!

Gaypz & I have been meeting everyday since Monday, which totally reminded me of our past!
Monday was spent at the airport
Tuesday was Defu Lane, Bugis, Tampines Giant/Ikea
Wednesday was Chevron House, great experience there!
Today was Marina Barrage, Marina Square, Suntec City, Bedok, Simpang, Eastpoint

Bumped into Mommy on the bus home, what a funny thing!!
She called me and started laughing, "I heard you even before you boarded the bus!!"
So I accompanied her to the Police, then we went to NTUC and checked out *secret*
Hee hee, tomorrow!!

Oh yes, so I'll be getting up early once again tomorrow!
I needa pack my whole house, it's full of my papers and books
Time to save the Earth!!!
Glenda and (maybe) Aveline are coming over:)

Saturday will be music practice, a Big Day for the baptism kids, followed by a steamboat dinner with the O level peeps
Sunday will be service, youth band practice, and probably some cycling with Amos Javan Gideon