welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


When you said you understood, I thought you did.
Now it just doesn't seem like you do, but it's okay.
What can I say?
When I hear things that are untrue, I kept quiet.
I am tired of trying to fend for myself.
My promise to God will stay true,
no one will be able to change my mind.
When I make a stand for Him, it's gonna be a firm one.
I do appreciate all that you'd done, and for being such a fantastic friend.
I continue thanking God for putting you in my life.
But you know what?
Again things change,
again things will be back to square one...
I am not gonna do anything about it,
and I have my reasons for this.
Lastly, I am really sorry for everything.