Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Whooo, youth camp was the most fantabulous ever! (: I'll go to that later. Oh, I'll edit this post with pictures another day!
Last Friday after work, I head out with Gaypz Rachel Herman Josiah to watch Mulan. Awesome movie! 
The weekends were spent with dearly beloved Livewire!!! Sunday after music practice, a few of us girls went down to Far East to get our Mortal's gift. I got one within an hour! Yogz concluded she liked shopping with me -.- Hehehe. We headed over to Plaza Sing, and then City Hall. It was a mad rush, but it was so gooood. We were all excited for camp! I took a long time to pack, and I was on the phone with Gaypz! I only went to bed around 2am.
Monday to Wednesday was CAMP! Like I'd already expected, it was awesome like never before! If you know me, I really dislike camps. Especially the games! So it was unusual seeing me excited for a camp. Well, camp was just fabulous :D Bryan was our in-charge for our group, Xin Jiang. Games were so cool! Gideon & I were tortured more, hahaha. We were smelly dirty disgusting by the end of the day. First time on stage was ... fine surprisingly :) I knew I had the strength of the Lord, though many commented about my frightened face. The girls were supposed to have a pajama party but we postponed it. THEN THERE WAS A RAID. Sadly, we could not play the games as there were guests complaining about our noises. So we all went to bed after a game.
Next day was just as awesome, games were really cool. I was having muscle aches, and it was bad aches. Scratches all over as well, hehe but it was great fun!         Youth camp, Souled out!, was the highlight of my entire year :) The sermons were great, I had a double portion myself! Livewire crossed the line of no return, and we would definitely not turn back. I'm way too excited for our Livewire! Something's gonna happen, I feel it... Praise Jesus!
|
|
Whooo, youth camp was the most fantabulous ever! (: I'll go to that later. Oh, I'll edit this post with pictures another day!
Last Friday after work, I head out with Gaypz Rachel Herman Josiah to watch Mulan. Awesome movie! 
The weekends were spent with dearly beloved Livewire!!! Sunday after music practice, a few of us girls went down to Far East to get our Mortal's gift. I got one within an hour! Yogz concluded she liked shopping with me -.- Hehehe. We headed over to Plaza Sing, and then City Hall. It was a mad rush, but it was so gooood. We were all excited for camp! I took a long time to pack, and I was on the phone with Gaypz! I only went to bed around 2am.
Monday to Wednesday was CAMP! Like I'd already expected, it was awesome like never before! If you know me, I really dislike camps. Especially the games! So it was unusual seeing me excited for a camp. Well, camp was just fabulous :D Bryan was our in-charge for our group, Xin Jiang. Games were so cool! Gideon & I were tortured more, hahaha. We were smelly dirty disgusting by the end of the day. First time on stage was ... fine surprisingly :) I knew I had the strength of the Lord, though many commented about my frightened face. The girls were supposed to have a pajama party but we postponed it. THEN THERE WAS A RAID. Sadly, we could not play the games as there were guests complaining about our noises. So we all went to bed after a game.
Next day was just as awesome, games were really cool. I was having muscle aches, and it was bad aches. Scratches all over as well, hehe but it was great fun!         Youth camp, Souled out!, was the highlight of my entire year :) The sermons were great, I had a double portion myself! Livewire crossed the line of no return, and we would definitely not turn back. I'm way too excited for our Livewire! Something's gonna happen, I feel it... Praise Jesus!
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
TRUSTIt is the hardest thing to do, yet one cannot...
Wheee, life has been so good :)Sunday, Yogz & I we...
Long post ahead!I have the pictures Gaypz & I took...
Got a new jobbbbb! Working with my sister:)Gaypz ...
Gaypz:)------------------------------------------...
I am happy today (:So first three days of work thi...
YAY:) Congrats on your baptism my dear girls!!----...
Phew! I don't think I've been this tired before!O ...
Hi boy:)That post left me bewilderedI didn't get i...
In order to forgive, you have to remember how you ...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|