welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Wheee, life has been so good :)

Sunday, Yogz & I were supposed to meet for breakfast at 8am.
I was supposed to give her a wake-up call at 7am when I leave my house.
As you can clearly see, suppose.
I over-slept till 7.30am!!!
Felt so disappointed with myself, hahaha.
Service was alright, but I was a little sleepy. Heeh!
After service, we lingered around the sofa area as usual talking!
Debi Juey & I then went to meet Pet for lunch.
They left after, and we walked around!
Pet went over to her granny's, while I went to meet the rest of the youths!
They were playing soccer, and I was almost dying because of my need for the toilet, and my heels.
Watched them for a really long while, and I decided to walk through an entire soccer field to a dirty toilet.
They played basketball after, so we changed court!
All I did was sit down and stare and munch on chips,
and all the while thinking "They are losing weight, while I am gaining the weight"
BUT! I got out of my heels and joined them after :D
It was so much fun!
Especially the ABC game! Sadly, I doubt it helped in my height.
So we went for dinner at 85!
I SAW RACHEL!!! :D
We both saw each other and we wanted to smile and wave, but we were hesitant because we weren't sure if the other party recognises us. HAHAHA.
Waaaasted! But there's always Friday :D
Alrighty, so I took bus 17 back home with Jeremy!

On Monday, I went with Pet over to Slice.
After, I met up with Chloe LPP! :D
We headed to Peninsula first for her purchases, then we bought tickets for our long-long-awaited New Moon!!!
We were both so hyped up!
I got my purchases :D And we had a filling lunch.
New Moon was awesome to the core!
When the movie ended, Chloe & I were like "...What? It ended so quick!?"
Then we realised we were in the theatre for more than 2 hours.
Shopped again, then we went back home!
No pictures today, booo.

Worked with my sister on Tuesday!
Working has never been so much fun :D
Oh, but because of my dearest beloved sister, I spent $22 on food and a mag while she spent $20!
No idea how we did that! Amaaazing.
While I waited for her shift to end, I continued working as a free labour.
Went home together with her, then I headed over to Pet's.
Watched the telly, talked, then I went home!

Today was so much fun! Tee hee :D
Alrighty, so my aunty came over midnight and she helped me pack the sofa which was clustered with my stuff.
Awesome stuff, I'd probably get my MacBook real soon!
In the morning, my aunty & I proceeded to visit grandpa after breakfast.
I think he lost a whole lot of weight...
At least he was happy to see me :D
Accompanied my aunty for a while before meeting Partz!
I haven't seen her for so long, and I'm glad our friendship's still the same.
And I realised I missed her so much! Hahaha.
So we caught up (with so much stuff, countless!) and explored OC & 313.
Went over to Parkway after :D
We had our early dinner over at Yoshinoya, then we shopped!
Millions of embarrassing moments we'd had, but we have so much fun!
Hanged around there, then I walked with her over to her bus stop :)
Don't forget our agreement Partz :)
Afterwhich I took bus 36 and "visited" Pet at Slice.
Then we went home together!

It's 1.44am and I am somehow not very sleepy even though my eyes feel droopy.
Uh oh, I ate a while back and now I shall message Partz!
I'll be meeting Pet in the afternoon for a while, then I might take a nap when I get home after.
Working later at 6pm with my sister!
Oh yay, cannot wait :D