welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Long post ahead!

I have the pictures Gaypz & I took every single day we'd met!
I'll post one each from Nov 24th to Dec 3rd (:




Last Thursday, I went with Gaypz's family to collect Daryl's PSLE results!
The wait was full of anticipation, I cannot imagine how fast my heart will be beating for O levels results day!


Last Friday was Chloe's birthday!
Stayed over the night before, had fun :D



Saturday was then the long-awaited BIRTHDAY BASH!
It was awesome :D
I'm glad Gaypz, Tim, Josiah, Stefan, and Herman could make it (:



I went out with Heather baby last Monday!
We headed over to Vivo.
It was a great day, we talked about maany things under the Sun!
We also caught the movie An Education, which pretty much sucked.
So I only got home around 10pm+?
Aweesome day :D


Tuesday was out with Glenda, and she cut her hair!
Hehe it was pretty similar to mine :D
We walked all around, always going "Hint hint!" at each other when we see something we like.
It was fuuuun hanging out with her!


I went over to Gaypz's on Wednesday and we put up her Christmas Tree!
It was so much fun, and there was a sense of accomplishment when we went out to the corridor to see the final piece (:
I.simply.cannot.wait.for.Christmas!
After which, I went to meet Mommy for dinner over at Popeyes!
Somehow the food sucked that day, it was baad.
Headed over to church for prayer meeting after :D


On Thursday, Gaypz and I went to collect our pay from the bubble tea shop!
I received $15 less, but oh well whatever will be (:
I banked it in almost straight away, and I hope I'd get it by Monday!
Before we collected our cheque, we took a random bus from Bedok Interchange.
Which was coincidentally bus 25.
The destination was Ang Mo Kio!
Before that, we were still talking about places we haven't visited and one of them was AMK Hub!
So we went to have a mini exploration over there, it was fine!

Friday was fantastic!
Estee's plan of having a picnic totally failed because of the weather :(
Estee, Genevieve, Aveline, and I met up at Parkway and we decided to have lunch!
Since Yoges and Liping was working over at Subway, we had our lunch over there.
They looked so cute wearing the uniforms and doing their work! Tee hee.
After work, Yoges and Joy joined us!
We headed over to the arcade and had a fair bit of fun :D
Went over to Swensens for ice-cream and there was an embarrassing moment.
Booo, I am never gonna call for a waiter/waitress again, for now at least.
Alright, so we all went our separate ways!
I worked from 6pm to 10pm and it was a great time at work (:
Got my $20 at the end of the daaay!

Today, Gaypz came over at 12pm and we uploaded pictures!
Went over to church at 3pm and Josiah was like, early!
So lifegroup was fuun :D
Went for dinner after, and walked around Parkway.
Proceeded to Macs for some ice-cream, and headed home around 9pm+.
Pictures on Friday and today will be posted another day!
Can't wait for tomorrow :D
P.S I took 2 hours to blog -.- So much for wanting to turn in early.
Alright, time for bed!