welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy



Watched The Passion of the Christ today with Yoges after Loudhailers' Zoo trip.
As I mentioned in my Tumblr, I really really never thought I could endure through the whole movie.
It was so heart-wrenching, I felt a certain sense of injustice for Jesus.
One part especially amplified His great love for us.
I'm so grateful for His grace for us.
He could have chosen to give up halfway, to not die on the cross for our sins.
We were the sinners, He did not sin.
He lived right before God, so He really didn't have to.
But He did anyway because He loved us so, and that was how we got cleansed.

This song came to my mind as I watched it,
You laid aside Your majesty.
Fantastic song, loveeee it!

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, a day for us to remember He resurrected.
I know service will be great as always.
I wanna continue to walk right before Him :)
Youth band practice after service, can't wait!