welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

happiness lies within ;

HAPPY 6TH MONTH, SHARMAINE! (:
Are you happy with the present i gave? haha. (:
Band on Monday. I wasn't quite happy about it cause its the first day of school and you got to stay back till about 6pm. Quite tiring huh. Got abit used to it now. (: Yah, anyway, seniors gave us the piece ' Twist and Shout '. So nice! :D Tella taught us the whole piece. We were pretty well, according to Tella. (: YAY! Must rejoice cause its hardly 2 hours after we learnt the whole piece! (: Wanted to go to Tamp with Shuit Teng after school today only to find out that we got to attend computer enrichment class. ): So we cancelled it. Haiyarh, nevermind. There's still lots of chances huh. (:
I made a conclusion; ' Shuit Teng is my closest friend and Sharmaine is my furthest friend. ' Lol! That's what Shuit Teng said, not me. (:

Received more presents! HAHA.
a D.I.Y beautiful birthday card from Phyllis, a moomoo handphone holder from Fiona, a D.I.Y beautiful birthday card from Sharchan, and a little cute bear ornament from Shuit Teng. So nice of them!
THANKYOU! ALL ARE GREATLY LOVED BY ME! (: