welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

hatred love.

I'm back to blogging again! (: Weekends are here again. How fast. I still can't seem to pay attention in class. I mean full attention. God, please help me. Its okay, i'll just have to study so much more myself. (: Okay, stop talking about school.
I want a dog! haha. I asked my mum the day before yesterday. Guess what she said. ' I can't even afford a human, what more a dog? ' So mean. (: Actually, she meant we got no money. See, i'm not rich okay. (: Ivy's the one! :D But my mum might just allow after a few weeks of persuading. ((: let's pray! haha.
I will be going out tomorrow. Watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Yay! (:
Let's talk about band! :D Our principal promised the band a trip to Hawaii if we earned it. Oh yes we did! Our seniors won GOLD for National Band Competition. There's advantages to it as well as disadvantages. The advantages is, Our school will be proud of our band. It just feels good winning gold. HAHA. Our band will be a rank higher. Disadvantages is, Mr De will be expecting even better results. ): Okay, anyway, although Mrs Loh and Mr De said the trip to Hawaii is confirmed, the band would not be going if we don't achieve good academic results. So i'm working hard. (: I don't care, i must get Top 5 in class! (: haha. Seems like a dream.

Sharmaine, Carina and i went to Ivy's house today! Shuit Teng was supposed to go but she didn't felt like going in the end. Ivy suggested doing facials at her house. We want to go to her house because of her dog. (: In the end, Shar and Ivy did facials while Carina and i did leg spa. HAHA. How cool. (: It was refreshing. Oooh and her dog is super cute! Golden Retriever. About 2 months old. So cute! (: