welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

horrendous days.

A week has passed. I don't think i had been improving. ): I can't catch up with my work. Studying of course does help but i can't seem to manage my time wisely. All those laziness and tiredness. Not to mention, stay-backs in school too. Monday; band. Tuesday; only free time but school end at 2.15pm. Wednesday; computer enrichment. Thursday; band. Friday; meredith's house. All the staying-backs are necessary, that's the bad part. Even Friday! I have to go meredith's house because i have to practise guzheng. I realised i'm lagging behind. I'd been pushing all the work i'm supposed to do behind. By work, i don't mean homework. (:
I wanna study! But i can't really concentrate if i'm studying alone. haha. So weird huh. (: I need motivation!

I think i'm neglecting my blog. HAHA. (: