welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

it will never end ;

It seems as though everyday was an enjoyable day when i look back. On second thoughts, there's some sad times as well. Okay, but i'm choosing to forget about it! :D I hope.
We had music lesson; keyboard lesson on Wednesday. Since my keyboard always break down, i went over to Carina's place and played with her. We played the song, 'PotatoChips'! Sofun! Mdm Foo came to our place to take our score on that piece. Guess what! I'd got 93% while Carina gotten 91%. After she left, we tried again and amazingly, both of us got 100%! Such luck. Ohyah. In the middle of music class, some students from New Zealand came i think? When class ended, Carina said, 'Friends France'. But the word France in chinese. It sounded like 'Friends F--- Off.' So i was like, ' omg, what did you say?' HAHA. So funnylarh. We kept laughing over this, even until today! (:
The radio station, 93.3FM came during assembly on Thursday. (: They invited a new male singer, Chen Yi over. He's like so super fair! :D I think he's quite cute larh. But no one agrees with me. Hur.
School ended at 12pm today! (: Went to Mere's house to practise her guzheng with Carina and Sharon. I practised a few times then went over to the piano and tried playing a chinese song i know. I was correct! Amazingly. (: Then went over to the table and played playdough with Mere and Carina! (: Sofun! We made lots of things. Okay, not we. HAHA. I made dices only. ):
Ohyah. I better bold and colour Carina's name. I have to 'repay her kindness with gratitude' (:

I feel my world falling apart.
I'm tired.
I wanna end everything;
The 'journey' of my life.
I can't take it anymore.