welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

the split

There's a part of me who wants to type out every horrible incident that happened to me. There's also another part of me who wants to have everything kept within my heart and not tell anyone. Even if i type it out, its not like anyone will see it. And even if some people saw it, i'm sure they'll treat it like its an essay or something.
In a meanwhile, i'll just keep every incident to myself. I don't have to tell anyone, must i? :) I don't need and want anyone worrying for me except my parents. Yep, i'd sorted out my thinking. I'll be worry-free for some time. :)

What a bad time it is to fall sick. Many others are ill as well. See, your friends will be so busy till they wouldn't notice you're sick, and when they don't notice you're sick, you won't have words of encouragement. And when you don't have words of encouragement, you won't recover soon enough. Besides, exams are coming and school holidays are here. Oh, and speaking of holidays, i still don't think it is like a holiday at all. We have to do online homework again. Its a disaster! I dislike online homework. ): Then, we have to attend school!
Wed 6/9 - Geography tutorial 10-1230
Band 1pm - 4pm
Thur 7/9 - Band 1pm - 4pm
Fri 8/9 - IT Enrichment 8am
3 days of school. I'm not able to do what i'd initially planned to do. I'll still have homework! Study! Oh no. I don't even think this sickness will ever recover. ):
The time i have with the outside world shall stop now.
I need my personal time and try to catch up with everything.
Goodbye world.