Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
|
go away please.
Life Arts wasn't so bad. Luckily i studied. :) We had got to use our imagination to draw for all three papers. And lucky me! I got 20 minutes to rest! I really slept for 10 minutes. For the next 10 minutes, i just looked around. Time's up! finally. I wasn't as glad even though exams are finally over. I don't know why. Okay, forget it. We stayed back after that for post-exam activities briefing. Oh well. So now i know what we'll be doing after exams. Quite cool actually. Haha. We will be going for bowling at Tampines Safra. We will go Singapore Discovery Centre to learn about some history too i think. Followed by a class picnic at East Coast Park! :) Oh, i can't wait to get my results.
After school, i'd wanted to go home cause i was sort of having a headache cause of somethings. Mere and i saw Qihui and Rachel. They didn't want to go home so early. Mere suggested going out. We had a long time trying to think of where to go! We chose Plaza Sing in the end. Was quite fun! We took neoprints at Bugis when we went there to meet Mere's young teacher. haha. It was fun overall la. :)
|
|
|
go away please.
Life Arts wasn't so bad. Luckily i studied. :) We had got to use our imagination to draw for all three papers. And lucky me! I got 20 minutes to rest! I really slept for 10 minutes. For the next 10 minutes, i just looked around. Time's up! finally. I wasn't as glad even though exams are finally over. I don't know why. Okay, forget it. We stayed back after that for post-exam activities briefing. Oh well. So now i know what we'll be doing after exams. Quite cool actually. Haha. We will be going for bowling at Tampines Safra. We will go Singapore Discovery Centre to learn about some history too i think. Followed by a class picnic at East Coast Park! :) Oh, i can't wait to get my results.
After school, i'd wanted to go home cause i was sort of having a headache cause of somethings. Mere and i saw Qihui and Rachel. They didn't want to go home so early. Mere suggested going out. We had a long time trying to think of where to go! We chose Plaza Sing in the end. Was quite fun! We took neoprints at Bugis when we went there to meet Mere's young teacher. haha. It was fun overall la. :)
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
bam bam bam
lovely surprises.
I'm back! Don't get me wrong. I finished my revisi...
Ah, i hate myself. Exams are starting in a day's t...
L&R private limited?
promised.
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was wal...
ECP!
written by roxanejust now, lydia and i went for tu...
beautiful awakening.
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|