welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

its alien

I don't understand how some people can be so frank with their feelings. They can tell their friends about their current feelings. I don't think i can. Others are frank in such a way, they ask you question regardless your feelings. But of course, they might not know they are hurting the other party. That's just how ridiculous life can be. ha ha

Sigh. Another gloomy day. Today was really a weird day. I had three invitations from people to go out. I didn't go with any of them. I went with other people instead. That was mean. SORRY! :X I'd realised this is my second post of the day. It can't helped, exams are over. Time to relax! I'd been waiting for this day to come but guess what. I was numbed. I didn't feel anything. I don't even feel excited. Quite weird cause i was supposed to be jumping for joy! Perhaps too much problems had sucked some parts of my brain. Its a great feeling to feel numb. :)

CCA resumes on Monday. That meant i have to carry my precious instrument to the festival court for assembly before carrying it up to my classroom again. I'm afraid there'll be no space. And its quite embarassing carrying it when you know at least someone is looking. Haiyarh. Don't care la. I'll just carry it. Lol. Exams are over, but its still boring. i have no one to turn to now. But i can't wait for the post-exams activities! Haha.

Okay, i'd better go. Got to wake up early tomorrow! :)