welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Band was fine la. We had combined first, then section sectionals. Went to Eastpoint with Carina after band. Had bubble tea, then walkede around. Carina wanted to come my house, so we walked. Haha. Played around, went to Eastpoint again cause sister wanted to eat. I was quite hungry too. Walked around again, then went back home again. Brought Carina to mrt at 5.20pm. Lol. Rushed home and watched tv. (: Now, for some fun things. :D

Kayler gave Carina a cute bear today! We were thinking of the name of it. Lol! I suggested coocoo, i think. Carina somehow thought of the wrong thing! HAHAHA. Then she suggested raincoat. But we laughed too much and she said raincock. LOL. oops! :X A few days ago, Carina wanted to tell me she doesn't know her grandfather but she ended up saying she don't know her father. HAHA! Super funny la.

& now I think 'booboo' sounds super cute! :D No copying! Hahahha.