Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
|
horribleday;
Got woken up by Qihui at 7.30am! She msged about some details. I went back to sleep, lol. Then! Just as I was about to open my eyes to get out of bed, Roxane msged me! About some details too. Ahaha. Prepared and all, went to shower. I drank some of my leftover wine! Haha. I thought 'nothing can spoil my mood today!' But I was quite wrong. Met Qihui in the bus instead, and daddy called when we were waiting for bus 17. I told him about the performance on Dec 9th, and he can't make it. He suddenly talked about Hawaii! :D:D He asked how much the trip cost. I said $2200, and he's gonna put that amount of money aside! :D He said he'd done his part by supporting me financially, so I'm supposed to change my mum's mind now. Ah, I think its impossible. ): Band was quite okay la. I didn't have any breakfast so I was getting tired while having sectionals on Big Sky. I still had to carry on la. Lol. Sectionals on Big Sky isn't very difficult, but playing Big Sky with the whole band is! I mean, we will be able to hear our parts/ stop if we don't know the part when we have our sectionals. But if we were to combine, I'll die. Nevermind, I'll try! We didn't play Big Sky in the end, lol. Seniors and Juniors combined and played Highlights of Shrek 2. Niceee! :D:D Some announcement and DRILLS, then we were dismissed. Speaking of drills, we had to learn some drills during fall in too! Loyang Sec will be coming to 'teach' us. Oh man. Hahah, nevermind. Our band needs some drills too, I guess. Band chalet confirmed! :D:D It'll be on the 12th, 13th and 14th I think. :/
|
|
|
horribleday;
Got woken up by Qihui at 7.30am! She msged about some details. I went back to sleep, lol. Then! Just as I was about to open my eyes to get out of bed, Roxane msged me! About some details too. Ahaha. Prepared and all, went to shower. I drank some of my leftover wine! Haha. I thought 'nothing can spoil my mood today!' But I was quite wrong. Met Qihui in the bus instead, and daddy called when we were waiting for bus 17. I told him about the performance on Dec 9th, and he can't make it. He suddenly talked about Hawaii! :D:D He asked how much the trip cost. I said $2200, and he's gonna put that amount of money aside! :D He said he'd done his part by supporting me financially, so I'm supposed to change my mum's mind now. Ah, I think its impossible. ): Band was quite okay la. I didn't have any breakfast so I was getting tired while having sectionals on Big Sky. I still had to carry on la. Lol. Sectionals on Big Sky isn't very difficult, but playing Big Sky with the whole band is! I mean, we will be able to hear our parts/ stop if we don't know the part when we have our sectionals. But if we were to combine, I'll die. Nevermind, I'll try! We didn't play Big Sky in the end, lol. Seniors and Juniors combined and played Highlights of Shrek 2. Niceee! :D:D Some announcement and DRILLS, then we were dismissed. Speaking of drills, we had to learn some drills during fall in too! Loyang Sec will be coming to 'teach' us. Oh man. Hahah, nevermind. Our band needs some drills too, I guess. Band chalet confirmed! :D:D It'll be on the 12th, 13th and 14th I think. :/
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
girls night out -
forever.
Life is getting boring. :/ All I can do at home, i...
let's make the world end.
pretty baby -
lips of an angel ;
a thousand miles away.
Right, so I'm going to 2.5. Where there's complete...
its the same,
girl next door.
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|