welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

endless work.

Monday
Was so busy when I reached home. I came online first. Lol. Had to chat with lots of people. I could finally turn my computer off at 11.26pm! Btw, I came online at 6.30pm if I'm not wrong. I was chatting with Emily, Phyllis, Tella, a korean friend and Mr De. Emily and Phyllis was talking to me about the class tee and class chalet. Tella was talking to me about the last band practise cause we didn't play as well. This korean friend was talking to me about random stuff . Mr De was talking to me about Hawaii trip, cause I can't go, and he was sending Big Sky Overture. I was also chatting with the others but the chats didn't last as long. Lol.
Tuesday
I woke up at 8.30am and went online. Prepared, and got out of the house at 10.10am. Reached Pasir Ris at 10.30 and called Lydia Chin. Met her then went to meet Sharmaine. We walked to Wild Wild Wet and paid for the tickets. Played till 2.05pm. We sat the ride, Ular-lah for nine times! Um, I sat for nine times while they sat for ten times. Went to shower and changed after that. We had burger king for late lunch. Set off to Plaza Sing after. Took neoprints and shopped. We'd only realised it was 6.30pm when Lydia's mum called! We rushed home. There was lots of indians (mostly men) in the train. I got scared when Lydia's stop is approaching. Guess what, I sort of teared on the spot. Lol, so embarassing! This old lady came to us and asked if we missed a stop. Haha. I said we're scared cause of the indians. Oh, we were scared of them cause they kept looking at us, and all other females too. Two of them looked at Lydia's legs. Omg, so sick! I was wearing a tight fitting top with shorts so it got their attention. Stupid. I finally got to my stop then I walked really fast. I feel so mean when I left the old lady all alone. ): She stopped the same stop as me. She had got to take the escalator down cause her legs are pain. Instead of accompanying her to the other side of the station, I went down by the stairs. I'm so mean la! But I couldn't think that well cause I was too frightened. Ha ha.
Today.
Achiever's Day today! Was quite boring la. But some students were acting out a skit for us too, halway through. All these ended at 9.40am. By the time they released us, it was 9.50am. We went down for our break. I went up at 10.10am. Talked, blah blah until 1pm then we could go home. Uncle Monju (xinning's uncle) called me to say he's coming down to school to discuss the class tee with me. So class tee is decided. But class chalet isn't. Some people didn't want it cause our class isn't united. Yes, I agree. But shouldn't they make it united by having a class chalet and not leaving anyone out? I guess we still have to discuss more.