welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

there's gotta be more to life.

Yesterday.
Roxane came over and she had FUN! I know that because i can read her mind. Lol. Anyway, to know what happened, you can visit her blog. (: Thanks. I'm too lazy to blog again.

Was feeling a little moody at night. Went to shower, pondering on what is most likely the reason to make me feel down. It suddenly dawned on me that it might be because i know my results will be horrendous. I didn't work hard enough. I only started my revision a few days before exams start. That wouldn't be 'working hard'. The term 'working hard' means to me that revising/studying for EOY should start from the beginning of the year. But i didn't. I'd even resorted to revising last minute. Sigh, i shouldn't dwell on it anymore. Everything is already done. Papers are marked. Sigh!

Today.
Results were given back to us today. Oh my goodness. I did so badly! Except for science, amazingly. Lol. I left my paper full of my subjects marks in class so i forgotten everything. I'll blog the overall when i get back my report book on Thursday (:

There was band after. We really practised St. Petersburg March la! But we played from bar 1 to 66 only cause the rest was quavers, quaver rests .. I don't know the beats, and Clarissa didn't teach me that ending part cause we were focusing on the first few parts. I think Mr De was angry with our junior section. Haiyarh, forget it la. If he thinks we haven't been practising, no choice. I can't control his thinking. Anyway, i can't go Hawaii. I'm trying to go la, i really want to go. Not my fault my mom doesn't allow. He thinks we don't want to go Hawaii. Forget it. ):

Parents are giving so much stress on their child. My mom doesn't really care, but my dad does. I got 12th position in class, and he said to keep up the good work. Okay, i thought it was really lousy. I'd wanted top 10! Now, i got back my results, my sister said my dad will surely scold me. Oh man. I'm scared. I think i shan't call him till Thursday, when i get my actual marks since teachers will push up our marks. Heh.

Conversation between carina and me:
LYDIA /monde intérieur unique. says:
i;m blogging.
MISSYNANA , Our pictures, the memories we had together .. ! says:
okay
MISSYNANA , Our pictures, the memories we had together .. ! says:
i'll see later!
LYDIA /monde intérieur unique. says:
lol.
MISSYNANA , Our pictures, the memories we had together .. ! says:
haha
MISSYNANA , Our pictures, the memories we had together .. ! says:
i tagged your love blog
MISSYNANA , Our pictures, the memories we had together .. ! says:
loveliest one i mean
LYDIA /monde intérieur unique. says:
my love blog, you say.
MISSYNANA , Our pictures, the memories we had together .. ! says:
huh?
MISSYNANA , Our pictures, the memories we had together .. ! says:
loveliest la!
MISSYNANA , Our pictures, the memories we had together .. ! says:
haha
LYDIA /monde intérieur unique. says:
lol.
LOL, my 'love blog'. haha. Sorry, i'm bored so i just copied and paste this conversation although it might be boring. :/

Ah, i'm having chest pains now. Shit. I don't wanna die so young. Stupid smoke! Ugh.