welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

painless fear.

Yesterday
Today started off well! But something had to spoil my mood. PSI today was too high so the school cancelled our class picnic outing. ): I got high when assembly was starting. After assembly, lalalalala. That was the part when i got no mood. When we were watching school of rock, Jiayan was teaching some people guitar. I was interested and curious, so i went to try out too! I tried out 'More Than Words' by Westlife. We only knew some parts of it since Jiayan didnt really know all. It was really fun la. Recess time, Lisa, Phy, Lynette, Carina, .. (i don't know anymore) stayed back. We didn't went down. We're not hungry i suppose. After 15 minutes, Sharmaine came up and pulled me to the hall to see the 'Big Day Out' performance. It was super nice! After that, we came back up to our classroom to watch 'shui lai ai wo'. It is a local movie. The storyline was somehow confusing and uncreative. Lol. But it was a sad movie.

Bus-ed back to ahma's house. :D Ah, i miss my neighbours! The whole neighbourhood, to be precise. We were all so close then. Sigh. Alright, i went online till my auntie came back. I carried the cake down to my cousin's childcare. I was so scared it'll fall. Lol. Celebrated her 4th birthday and i'd realised something. I'd gone to all her 4 parties! I don't think my sister had. Haha.

Today
Woke up at 8.30 and lazed around till 9. Went online at 10, i think. I went to bathe around 1plus. Uncle brought auntie, cousin and i to Vivo City ! :D It was quite crowded, maybe because today's a public holiday. I love the lighting! :) Kipling's handbags are pretty. ( i think its kipling, lol. ) Oh, there's a water fountain there too. I went to play it with my cousin. Lol! I got her skirt all wet. She had fun! Me too! Lol. Vivo City is cold. The floor's nice! Lol.

So class tee is confirmed. How i hate my class, no offence la. But can't they be united for at least a few seconds? If they don't want the class tee, they can at least listen for awhile right? Its really not my fault i had to shout. I'm sorry if i sounded very irritating or whatever. But they just won't listen and they made so much noise! I can't shout that loud okay. So 29 classmates want the class tee. Mdm Chen wants it as well. We'll collect the money on Monday. Then i'll pass the designs, 'sizes', and money to Xinning after school.

Everything always goes wrong.