welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

life please?

I think I badly need a life! :( I need shoppings! But band practises will be keeping me occupied for another week before a 2 and a half week break. Class chalet on Tuesday. It'll be until Thursday. I'm not very sure how I'm gonna go for band.

Band was quite boring today. We were told to have section sectionals on Smoke On The Water. We have to perfect it. But we can't perfect it if the seniors aren't there to help us! I mean, we wouldn't know if we're playing it correctly, or in tuned, or according to the tempo right. Anyway, had combined around 11. We played Smoke on the Water, Big Sky, St Peters, and Twist and Shout. :) Did something for Mr Chan, then released. Prata-ed again with the usuals then went home with Qihui and Carina. They wanted to come my house! Lol. Played around then brought them to mrt at 5.15pm. Reached home and watched tv. Ah! Boring!

I need scrapbook now laaaa! :(