Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Sunday. These two days had been a rush! When I was online, daddy suddenly called to say he's gonna bring us out. I got ready and waited for him. Was trying so hard to do the blogskin, but I gave up and told Phyllis, and Olivia to help me. HAHA :D Daddy brought me to Paragon to service his laptop at M1. Went around. I told daddy to get me Adidas jacket and a top, but he said I will only be able to get it during January, cause he's going overseas to get it (: I got a super expensive organiser from a shop! Super super expensive. I kinda regretted it ):! It costs 55$! But most of the shops I went to sells organisers very expensively (?). Maybe cause its Paragon, haha! Saw this shop, 'Vetro' I think. They sell four handphones which they designed it themselves. Wow! It cost $30,000 over! But the advantage is there's signals everywhere for the phone. Like if you're in a desert, you'll still be able to call. We went to eat after 'shopping'. With daddy's friends, and my sister la. After eating, this stupid big cockroach crawled on my legs! I screamed. Seriously, screamed! I didn't dare put my feet on the ground after that, haha :X! Reached home around 11plus. Was so tired! Slept around 12plus.
Monday. Woke up at 6 and bathed, prepared for school. Loyang Sec and CCPS pupils were coming over to combine with us. After fall in, Audrey called out Vanessa, Qihui and my name. Audrey: okay, you all, go to the field and run three rounds. Us: huh! for what? Audrey: I'm kidding. HAHA, I was shocked la! Then she said we three are the welcoming party (?) to welcome CCPS pupils. Had combined warm-ups, followed by section sectionals with the CCPS pupils. I had a hard time teaching them! Haha, as in Smoke on the Water la. For the other two pieces, we had to perfect it for them. Super difficult la. Mr De told us to pack up at 12pm then get back into the hall. We waited and waited till 12.30pm. I was getting impatient! Cause daddy was supposed to pick me up at 12.30pm, then to the hospital to fetch grandpa home, then to JB. In the end, sister hadn't awoke yet! So he brought me home so that I can rush my sister. Rushed then went to SGH. YAY! Grandpa can be discharged! But he's so poor thing ): Anyway, the hospital bills adds up to $13, 000+! Grandpa had stayed in SGH for 7 weeks already! But he's so much better now (:! Went to JB after fetching grandpa home. Had 'lunch+dinner' at this cafe. The food is nice! Very delicious! Shopped around Holiday Plaza if I'm not wrong. I bought a polo tee, and pants only. Cause I was still thinking of that $55 organiser. Bought $400RM+ of vcds as well. Aha :D
I can't believe I haven't been online for so long! Haah, that's cool. Lol. I think daddy's gonna bring us to China during the March holidays. That would mean 'skipping' band practises ): Daddy might postpone it to June anyway, (:
|
|
Sunday. These two days had been a rush! When I was online, daddy suddenly called to say he's gonna bring us out. I got ready and waited for him. Was trying so hard to do the blogskin, but I gave up and told Phyllis, and Olivia to help me. HAHA :D Daddy brought me to Paragon to service his laptop at M1. Went around. I told daddy to get me Adidas jacket and a top, but he said I will only be able to get it during January, cause he's going overseas to get it (: I got a super expensive organiser from a shop! Super super expensive. I kinda regretted it ):! It costs 55$! But most of the shops I went to sells organisers very expensively (?). Maybe cause its Paragon, haha! Saw this shop, 'Vetro' I think. They sell four handphones which they designed it themselves. Wow! It cost $30,000 over! But the advantage is there's signals everywhere for the phone. Like if you're in a desert, you'll still be able to call. We went to eat after 'shopping'. With daddy's friends, and my sister la. After eating, this stupid big cockroach crawled on my legs! I screamed. Seriously, screamed! I didn't dare put my feet on the ground after that, haha :X! Reached home around 11plus. Was so tired! Slept around 12plus.
Monday. Woke up at 6 and bathed, prepared for school. Loyang Sec and CCPS pupils were coming over to combine with us. After fall in, Audrey called out Vanessa, Qihui and my name. Audrey: okay, you all, go to the field and run three rounds. Us: huh! for what? Audrey: I'm kidding. HAHA, I was shocked la! Then she said we three are the welcoming party (?) to welcome CCPS pupils. Had combined warm-ups, followed by section sectionals with the CCPS pupils. I had a hard time teaching them! Haha, as in Smoke on the Water la. For the other two pieces, we had to perfect it for them. Super difficult la. Mr De told us to pack up at 12pm then get back into the hall. We waited and waited till 12.30pm. I was getting impatient! Cause daddy was supposed to pick me up at 12.30pm, then to the hospital to fetch grandpa home, then to JB. In the end, sister hadn't awoke yet! So he brought me home so that I can rush my sister. Rushed then went to SGH. YAY! Grandpa can be discharged! But he's so poor thing ): Anyway, the hospital bills adds up to $13, 000+! Grandpa had stayed in SGH for 7 weeks already! But he's so much better now (:! Went to JB after fetching grandpa home. Had 'lunch+dinner' at this cafe. The food is nice! Very delicious! Shopped around Holiday Plaza if I'm not wrong. I bought a polo tee, and pants only. Cause I was still thinking of that $55 organiser. Bought $400RM+ of vcds as well. Aha :D
I can't believe I haven't been online for so long! Haah, that's cool. Lol. I think daddy's gonna bring us to China during the March holidays. That would mean 'skipping' band practises ): Daddy might postpone it to June anyway, (:
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Boobaayo! Ahaha, nice name right! :D I'm so bored ...
QUIZ.
'Class chalet' was rather fun! Not a class chalet ...
let's swing down the road.
life please?
Band was fine la. We had combined first, then sect...
BOO
horribleday;
girls night out -
forever.
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|