Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
'Class chalet' was rather fun! Not a class chalet at all, I say. We had to check in at 2pm on Tuesday. And since we had a last-minute band practise, only some of us will go check in while others had to do something before going in. I told Huangyee, Meredith, Noelle, Lisa, Jaslynn to meet up before 1.30pm so they can take the shuttle bus in to check in first. Lynette, Phyllis and Emily were supposed to bake a cake for Huangyee and Shuitteng but they decided on baking cookies in the end. Haha. Sharmaine and I were supposed to go Giant to buy some snacks and drinks. In the end, Meredith met up with Sharmaine and I. Phyllis and Emily came to meet up too. Felisa, Noelle and Shuitteng came at around 6. Sharmaine and I wasn't very keen on this chalet at first. Heh. But we would love another one! :D
Day 1. We reached the chalet, and put our things down. Went to explore, haha. Watched tv, and I thought it was quite boring. :/ Went up the room with Sharmaine. We slept for 10 minutes only. Haha! Woke up, went down, and Emily greeted a good morning to us! Haha. Shuitteng brought Little Man, so we settled down to watch it. :D Its a super nice movie! Ordered Macs, and I went to bathe. I was walking up the stairs halfway to take my clothes and towel when I ran back down again, exclaming, ' ah! i'm scared!' HAHA. Super funny la. I said that only cause the second storey was dark! Lol. Watched some local dramas, then went to play this game. I gave Mr Tan lots of vodka! Heh. :X I couldn't drink vodka cause my stomach wasn't feeling well. :( BUT! When Mr Tan went up, I took a sip! Hahaha. Then I felt like vomitting. Lol. So uncomfortable. Slept at 3 and woke up at 5+.
Day 2. Phyllis' boyfriend came while Sharmaine and I were bathing. Huangyee hurried me and I bathed faster than Sharmaine! I was so happy and I jumped for joy! Hahaha. Watched movies, talked, played cards. I ate about 5 spoons of cup noodles then gave to Lynette. Haha. :/ I had no mood to eat anyway. I went out to play sparklers with some of them after dinner. So fun! :D Went back in to watch tv. Phyllis was sleeping and everyone was trying so hard to keep their volume down, especially Sharmaine. HAHA. We watched Scary Movie 3! :D Scary and funny! Halfway through, I went to bathe. For 20 minutes! Haha, and Sharmaine said I was brave. Lol. ( daddy just called to say grandpa can be discharged from the hospital! :D ) Watched tv till 11. I was super tired. Eyes was closing already, haha. I went up to the bed and laid down with Phyllis and Felisa. Then the troublemaker, Sharmaine came in. She ah. Oh my goodness. She talked so loudly and squeezed in with us. There's no space already okay. HAHA! :D I went down to sleep. :D:D I was sleeping on the couch! So comfortable! Was so cold so I went up again with my eyes half-opened to get blanket. I slept till 6.30am and woke up alone. Lol. Prepared then went to school for band. (: And this is the end of the chalet! :( Let's have another one! :)
Band today was nice! I need to perfect on my St Peters. Boohoo. Cause my Bnatural sounded like Bflat. Haha. Oops, today's entry is super long. :/ And I'm gonna get some sleep now, goodbye!
|
|
'Class chalet' was rather fun! Not a class chalet at all, I say. We had to check in at 2pm on Tuesday. And since we had a last-minute band practise, only some of us will go check in while others had to do something before going in. I told Huangyee, Meredith, Noelle, Lisa, Jaslynn to meet up before 1.30pm so they can take the shuttle bus in to check in first. Lynette, Phyllis and Emily were supposed to bake a cake for Huangyee and Shuitteng but they decided on baking cookies in the end. Haha. Sharmaine and I were supposed to go Giant to buy some snacks and drinks. In the end, Meredith met up with Sharmaine and I. Phyllis and Emily came to meet up too. Felisa, Noelle and Shuitteng came at around 6. Sharmaine and I wasn't very keen on this chalet at first. Heh. But we would love another one! :D
Day 1. We reached the chalet, and put our things down. Went to explore, haha. Watched tv, and I thought it was quite boring. :/ Went up the room with Sharmaine. We slept for 10 minutes only. Haha! Woke up, went down, and Emily greeted a good morning to us! Haha. Shuitteng brought Little Man, so we settled down to watch it. :D Its a super nice movie! Ordered Macs, and I went to bathe. I was walking up the stairs halfway to take my clothes and towel when I ran back down again, exclaming, ' ah! i'm scared!' HAHA. Super funny la. I said that only cause the second storey was dark! Lol. Watched some local dramas, then went to play this game. I gave Mr Tan lots of vodka! Heh. :X I couldn't drink vodka cause my stomach wasn't feeling well. :( BUT! When Mr Tan went up, I took a sip! Hahaha. Then I felt like vomitting. Lol. So uncomfortable. Slept at 3 and woke up at 5+.
Day 2. Phyllis' boyfriend came while Sharmaine and I were bathing. Huangyee hurried me and I bathed faster than Sharmaine! I was so happy and I jumped for joy! Hahaha. Watched movies, talked, played cards. I ate about 5 spoons of cup noodles then gave to Lynette. Haha. :/ I had no mood to eat anyway. I went out to play sparklers with some of them after dinner. So fun! :D Went back in to watch tv. Phyllis was sleeping and everyone was trying so hard to keep their volume down, especially Sharmaine. HAHA. We watched Scary Movie 3! :D Scary and funny! Halfway through, I went to bathe. For 20 minutes! Haha, and Sharmaine said I was brave. Lol. ( daddy just called to say grandpa can be discharged from the hospital! :D ) Watched tv till 11. I was super tired. Eyes was closing already, haha. I went up to the bed and laid down with Phyllis and Felisa. Then the troublemaker, Sharmaine came in. She ah. Oh my goodness. She talked so loudly and squeezed in with us. There's no space already okay. HAHA! :D I went down to sleep. :D:D I was sleeping on the couch! So comfortable! Was so cold so I went up again with my eyes half-opened to get blanket. I slept till 6.30am and woke up alone. Lol. Prepared then went to school for band. (: And this is the end of the chalet! :( Let's have another one! :)
Band today was nice! I need to perfect on my St Peters. Boohoo. Cause my Bnatural sounded like Bflat. Haha. Oops, today's entry is super long. :/ And I'm gonna get some sleep now, goodbye!
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
let's swing down the road.
life please?
Band was fine la. We had combined first, then sect...
BOO
horribleday;
girls night out -
forever.
Life is getting boring. :/ All I can do at home, i...
let's make the world end.
pretty baby -
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|