Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
I'm enjoying school now, haha. School has been fun, but tiring. 3 periods of Maths lesson on Monday was okay la. Quite productive. I learned some thing at least. Geography was super fun! Mdm Chan was being funny, haha. History was boring, as usual. I almost fell asleep. Chinese was okay. English was last period. You see, Mrs Tan was talking to us about Expositions. And we have to write it in a way that we'll have Introduction, Body and Conclusion, right? So she was showing us some of our classmates' examples. And she accidentally said, 'Janessa have a good body.' She was trying to say our friend have a good 'body' for Exposition, and didn't realised she was actually saying her body literally. HAHA. Whole class laughed and laughed. So that ended off the day. Oh, not yet. Band was fine. Haha.
I'm soo sad la! Haha. First period was Home Econs today. And, I was walking to the room happily, thinking I won't have to get another zero for practical. But guess what. Ms Tana said Mrs Teo don't allow us to do because we're supposed to do it last week. What the hell. Ms Tana is okay with it lor. Then she don't allow. So mean. My practical is another zero. So nice. Tsk. We had two comprehension test today for English, and Mrs Tan wasn't here. Was so sleeepy, and I slept for a while after completing. PE was tiring la, not nice. Science was not very good. I don't understand. She went too fast, thinking we can take it in quickly when we look so lethargic. Art was bad. Haha. Drama was fun! Met Shuitteng, ate lunch then took two buses to Changi Beach. Played around. Took dirty glass bottles, haha. Wrote down somethings and put it into the bottle. Oh, we saw this dead, gigantic fish on the sand. Its like so poor thing la! I think the fish got 'pushed' there by the current when the tide is high. All the insects were on it, decomposing it. Gross but pitiful. We did more things. Then decided to spring Xiner a surprise by visiting her! Haha. When we were in the lift going up her house, we were like so urgent. Haha, if you get what I mean. Shuitteng actually squatted down when another man is in the lift. Haha. When we reached, we saw her dad and her dad opened the door for us. BUT. Xiner came to the door and did not allow us to enter. Haha. Can you imagine? Us, being soo urgent and she still don't wanna let us in. Then she finally let us in la, so we went to the toilet. Haha. I love her dog! One of her dog I mean. I have no idea what's her name, because apparently, no one was answering when I asked. So we stayed there for a while before leaving. And one of my nail is ruined because YEOXINER went to cut it. Hahaha. Its so pointy! Haha. I only reached home at 7.45pm.
|
|
I'm enjoying school now, haha. School has been fun, but tiring. 3 periods of Maths lesson on Monday was okay la. Quite productive. I learned some thing at least. Geography was super fun! Mdm Chan was being funny, haha. History was boring, as usual. I almost fell asleep. Chinese was okay. English was last period. You see, Mrs Tan was talking to us about Expositions. And we have to write it in a way that we'll have Introduction, Body and Conclusion, right? So she was showing us some of our classmates' examples. And she accidentally said, 'Janessa have a good body.' She was trying to say our friend have a good 'body' for Exposition, and didn't realised she was actually saying her body literally. HAHA. Whole class laughed and laughed. So that ended off the day. Oh, not yet. Band was fine. Haha.
I'm soo sad la! Haha. First period was Home Econs today. And, I was walking to the room happily, thinking I won't have to get another zero for practical. But guess what. Ms Tana said Mrs Teo don't allow us to do because we're supposed to do it last week. What the hell. Ms Tana is okay with it lor. Then she don't allow. So mean. My practical is another zero. So nice. Tsk. We had two comprehension test today for English, and Mrs Tan wasn't here. Was so sleeepy, and I slept for a while after completing. PE was tiring la, not nice. Science was not very good. I don't understand. She went too fast, thinking we can take it in quickly when we look so lethargic. Art was bad. Haha. Drama was fun! Met Shuitteng, ate lunch then took two buses to Changi Beach. Played around. Took dirty glass bottles, haha. Wrote down somethings and put it into the bottle. Oh, we saw this dead, gigantic fish on the sand. Its like so poor thing la! I think the fish got 'pushed' there by the current when the tide is high. All the insects were on it, decomposing it. Gross but pitiful. We did more things. Then decided to spring Xiner a surprise by visiting her! Haha. When we were in the lift going up her house, we were like so urgent. Haha, if you get what I mean. Shuitteng actually squatted down when another man is in the lift. Haha. When we reached, we saw her dad and her dad opened the door for us. BUT. Xiner came to the door and did not allow us to enter. Haha. Can you imagine? Us, being soo urgent and she still don't wanna let us in. Then she finally let us in la, so we went to the toilet. Haha. I love her dog! One of her dog I mean. I have no idea what's her name, because apparently, no one was answering when I asked. So we stayed there for a while before leaving. And one of my nail is ruined because YEOXINER went to cut it. Hahaha. Its so pointy! Haha. I only reached home at 7.45pm.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Weekend was great! I managed to finish most of my ...
Everyday was the same. Combined band on Thursday. ...
It seems to me that my mum don't really care much....
I'm watching Mr Bean now, and I think he's... well...
Band yesterday was somehow quite hilarious. Haha. ...
Today was homework day! I did my Maths, Science, a...
Camp CORRI was awesome! I'd never thought I'll hav...
Today was busy yet FUN :) Eh, I just realised blog...
Yesterday was somewhat funny and retarded. You see...
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|