welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


This shall be my last post before leaving for Hawaii. I'm gonna sit on an airplane in a few hours time! Can't wait! Haha. Ok I should stop.

The day is finally here. The day almost all the band girls were looking forward to, since 200+ days ago. I remembered, the day I started counting down was around 30+ days. Then all of a sudden, it became 10+ days. Everything just went so fast. And now, some are in the plane already. While the rest will be leaving tonight, which is a few hours away.

Ah, I'll miss so many of you. Serious. I'll miss my class. I'll miss the other band mates. Oh speaking of them, Marcia! Don't worry ok! I'll miss you (: And Danielle! I'll miss you too! (: I might miss my family. HAHA. K la, I will. I'll miss my other friends too! I planned already. I must do at least two of my work before sleeping tonight. Haha. Carina and I will be bringing some biscuits. What I'm afraid is, we won't be able to sit together. Aiya nevermind. I'll let God decide. Haha.

Ok goodbye! (: Off we go to Hawaii!