welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi, I'm back. I fell asleep unknowingly just now. Haha. Vanessa's post made me realised something important. Time is passing too quickly that it seems so scary now. I thought last year was fast enough but this year was even faster. Its March already! Next week's the starting of "holidays". And like I said, I was the last one to know about it. Haha. We're getting back progress cards tomorrow. I'm praying, seriously. I still remember, I got four red marks in total throughout the whole 2005. And guess what! All that I failed were English. Haha. But the four red marks were in semester 1. I didn't fail anything in semester 2. But I'm veryvery sure that I'll get a lot of REDS this year. Next, March holidays indicates Hawaii is getting nearer. Its 16 days left! Ahhhh.
-
Lit test was fine.
Science lessons are funny nowadays because Mdm Sim is always in a good mood and resulted in causing her to be lame.
History is as boring, as usual.
Dance is the funnest. Haha.
PC/CME today was good!
But now, I have two projects to complete.
One to be completed before Hawaii, and the other one after.
So it turned out that, the plans I wrote in my previous entry was cancelled.
Treesa came my house instead. And I didn't go to Bugis or Shuitteng's house.
SYF Camp on Friday and Saturday better be good.
I'm sacrificing my class ): for it.

Ok I'm tired. Goodbye.