Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Treesa made me laugh so hard in class today. First time you know! Today was a weird day la. Happy moments and irritated moments. Ugh. Our class just can't keep quiet huh. They're so noisy okay. Sometimes, if you shout to ask them to keep quiet, they don't. Why? Cause they simply can't hear you. That was how noisy they were. And if they kepy quiet after hearing your '2.5! Keep Quiet!', they'll talk loudly again after a few seconds. Not even a minute I tell you. Haha. I used to dislike my class because they were too quiet. And now, the class is too noisy. If they can reduce their noise level, the class will be perfect! Okay, I'm contradicting myself.
Geography Standard Test was o-k-a-y. I expected questions about the describe and account the pyramid but it didn't came out. I studied so much for that! Aiya, nevermind. Other tests/exams sure come out. I'm too lazy to blog about school. Okay, after school, we (Carina, Qihui, Huangyee) went to bandroom because we want to have section sectionals. But we can't play until 3.30pm, so we sat around then went to the hall. Funny thing happened! After talking and laughing for a long time, Qihui realised her bag is not with her. She was like, 'where's my bag?!' Haha. Carina and I were laughing because. I mean, a bag you know! How can you ever lost it! Haha. So we went to find it. We even thought Evangeline took it, and they hid her bag. Lol. Guess what. Qihui found her bag in the bandroom. Oh my gosh la. QIHUI AH QIHUII. Tsktsk.
After lunch, Qihui and I went to Meredith's house! We were drenched. Lol, but it was rather fun. I practised Guzheng for a while, played the computer for a while, sat on the sofa for a while, do this and that and this and that for a while. Lol. Her house very fun! Can never be bored lor. That's why I love her house so much. And one more thing! Her house always have lots of food! You'll never go hungry man. HAHA! Her house got Guzheng, got piano. Wah, can practise and practise. Lol. Oh, then we kept recording stuff. It was super funny la. Haha. Wanted to go home at 5.30pm. But we delayed and delayed. Told you, her house was too fun. Qihui's father fetched us home. I almost fell asleep on the way. Ah, too tired la. From tomorrow onwards, life will be busy... Lol. I'm typing out some stuff cause I'm too bored. 010307 - Half day. Band from 1130 to 1700 I think. We have the NAFA thing. 020307 - Band. 030307 - Guzheng. Debi's house. 050307 - Band. 070307 - Meredith's house! 080307 - Band. 090307 to 100307 - Syf camp. 100307 - Guzheng. 120307 and 130307 - School -.- The only reason why I put -.- after the word, 'school', is because its really disturbing to see us having normal school lessons for two days in the March holidays. So annoying. Tsk. And! Can you imagine! After March holidays, just FOUR DAYS, we'll all be leaving for Hawaii! So fast! Oh my goshhhhhh. :
|
|
Treesa made me laugh so hard in class today. First time you know! Today was a weird day la. Happy moments and irritated moments. Ugh. Our class just can't keep quiet huh. They're so noisy okay. Sometimes, if you shout to ask them to keep quiet, they don't. Why? Cause they simply can't hear you. That was how noisy they were. And if they kepy quiet after hearing your '2.5! Keep Quiet!', they'll talk loudly again after a few seconds. Not even a minute I tell you. Haha. I used to dislike my class because they were too quiet. And now, the class is too noisy. If they can reduce their noise level, the class will be perfect! Okay, I'm contradicting myself.
Geography Standard Test was o-k-a-y. I expected questions about the describe and account the pyramid but it didn't came out. I studied so much for that! Aiya, nevermind. Other tests/exams sure come out. I'm too lazy to blog about school. Okay, after school, we (Carina, Qihui, Huangyee) went to bandroom because we want to have section sectionals. But we can't play until 3.30pm, so we sat around then went to the hall. Funny thing happened! After talking and laughing for a long time, Qihui realised her bag is not with her. She was like, 'where's my bag?!' Haha. Carina and I were laughing because. I mean, a bag you know! How can you ever lost it! Haha. So we went to find it. We even thought Evangeline took it, and they hid her bag. Lol. Guess what. Qihui found her bag in the bandroom. Oh my gosh la. QIHUI AH QIHUII. Tsktsk.
After lunch, Qihui and I went to Meredith's house! We were drenched. Lol, but it was rather fun. I practised Guzheng for a while, played the computer for a while, sat on the sofa for a while, do this and that and this and that for a while. Lol. Her house very fun! Can never be bored lor. That's why I love her house so much. And one more thing! Her house always have lots of food! You'll never go hungry man. HAHA! Her house got Guzheng, got piano. Wah, can practise and practise. Lol. Oh, then we kept recording stuff. It was super funny la. Haha. Wanted to go home at 5.30pm. But we delayed and delayed. Told you, her house was too fun. Qihui's father fetched us home. I almost fell asleep on the way. Ah, too tired la. From tomorrow onwards, life will be busy... Lol. I'm typing out some stuff cause I'm too bored. 010307 - Half day. Band from 1130 to 1700 I think. We have the NAFA thing. 020307 - Band. 030307 - Guzheng. Debi's house. 050307 - Band. 070307 - Meredith's house! 080307 - Band. 090307 to 100307 - Syf camp. 100307 - Guzheng. 120307 and 130307 - School -.- The only reason why I put -.- after the word, 'school', is because its really disturbing to see us having normal school lessons for two days in the March holidays. So annoying. Tsk. And! Can you imagine! After March holidays, just FOUR DAYS, we'll all be leaving for Hawaii! So fast! Oh my goshhhhhh. :
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
some random thoughts.
Ahh, panic please.
I have decided to blog properly now. As in, no blo...
Istana performance today was not good. We seem so ...
HEY! I have something to share with you all. Haha....
My muscles are aching. Terribly. My arm muscles hu...
Valentine's was nice. I received 30 gifts and gave...
Monday is a lousy day. Band on Monday wasn't very ...
I think after sometime, blogs are gonna be outdate...
School was fine today. Three tests. Haha. First, M...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|