welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I injured myself yet again. In band again, too. First time was my knees. Its still bruised leh, don't know why :/ Next was this. My hands. My horn case injured it, tsk. Haha. School was okay la. Mass was um. the same. BUT! My period came in between mass so dear Danielle brought me all around the school to find toilets with the sanitary pads machine. HAHA! It was damn funny. But we missed the band playing :( Then, because we were at the toilet next to our class, I pointed to the hall looking a little sad, saying something like,' our band! its playing! :(' Haha. Then Danielle laughed because she thought I looked as though I want to get back to the hall. So I mean, she thought band was much more important than my *ahem*period, to me. Haha. So, we finally found it and I changed. I was worrying about staining cause the pad was a little small, haha.

BANDDDD. Haha. We went NAFA to rehearse. Inside was so cold! Intermediate band practised for only less than an hour, but its okay la. At least, Mr De will be taking us tomorrow. This time confirmed because seniors not coming, haha. Yayyyy, we can improveee! :D:D

22 days to Hawaii! :