welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

some random thoughts.

I'm currently lying down on my bed, with the air con turned on, and my blanket hugging me while I type out this post. Haha.

I kinda expected yesterday to be a busy day for me because I was supposed to go to Debi's house at 1pm, then off to Guzheng class at 3.30pm, then to Lisa's house for a party around evening. But Debi said she'll not be at home, so I planned to meet Meredith around 2.30pm for some fries before attending class. If you didn't know, I take about 5 to 10 minutes to reach N2 so I left the house at 2.10pm. The bus came 5 minutes after I reach the bus stop. After the bus stop opposite Melville Park, will be my destination right? And from there, it'll only take 2 minutes probably to reach N2. But I was in the bus, stucked, for 45 minutes! At first, I thought it was the traffic light that has problems. But Meredith called when she reached and told me there was some accident there. Apparently, she said the car wantd to turn to this road, and maybe turned at the wrong time so it somehow skidded to another lane, which blocked most cars because there are shards of glass all over the floor. I was almost late for class, haha. Class was good anyway! Very productive. I could memorise this important part, which made me felt damn good. Haha. Many many jokes told as well.
After class, met Phyllis and took 18 to Lisa's house. Bai nian-ed and went into her room. It was fun! We went to the playground when everyone was present. Haha. Didn't take a lot of pictures, but nevermind. Had dinner, and it was great! Her cat is scary though. But her dog is just so adorable! Lol. Went home with Vanessa and reached around 9 I think.

Today was okay la. Met Carissa at 10.30 to go EP. I realised I have been going to EP almost every Sunday with her. Haha. Anyway. We went to eat first, before heading to Popular to get my long-awaited foolscap. Went around to find suitable shops to get Sandra and Phyllis their birthday gifts. I'm going broke la. My mum doesn't want to give me my daily allowance for school because she claims that my angbao money can help. Like what the hell. Angbao money is not for school right? If she don't give me money for shopping, its fine with me. But school! I'm really going to be broke, which I was never before. Ugh. Bad feeling. So, we went around buying stuff that we need and all. Then went home. And she called me again just now to ask me to EP again for dinner. Haha.

I badly want to study. Studying alone is good, but my house don't have the study environment. And if I were to go other places to study, I need a person or a group to study with. Not a playful group la. Not too serious too. HAHA. Oh my gosh. I need to study la. I really really need. How? :( Good luck to me man. My MYEs and EOYs are gonna fail. Especially Science! Why? I don't have the right teacher. Ha. And I bet that my Science grade is gonna drop from A1 to C6. Ugh. Literature and History is not helping too. I can't elaborate for both. My hands gets tired after a while. Ah. Geography is okay. English, no no no. Expositions is killing. I can't think of good reasons. Maths. A big no. Ms Effeana is teaching too fast. I can't keep up with her speed. Chinese is fine. What else? I'm a failure! :(

Anyway.
HAPPY FABULOUS FOURTEEN BIRTHDAY SANDRA! on the 24th. I know you get it, Sandra. Hahaha.
Off to do my 4 cajs! Goodbye.