welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


These few days was great! Awesome. What else? Wonderful. Haha. SYF Camp part 2 was good, as I have hoped. Except for the part after rehearsal, which made me. Aiya, nevermind. Its over. :) SYF Preview was wonderful! Intermediate band did well. Really well! Renegade dances was good enough for a dedication to the seniors. I hope they like it. :) The seniors were really awesome as well! They made us proud! Very very. :D Weelyn's solo was good! Haha. Despite all the tears, anger, joy, fun, we still managed to bond as a band, I guess. That's good. :) I'M LOVING BAND SO MUCH MORE. :D

I went for the SMU Concert last night with Sharmaine, Treesa, Vanessa, Sandra, Olivia, Meredith, Lynette, Callista. It was good. Haha. The pieces were really nice, although I was talking to Sharmaine, I could still hear it. Haha. Fantillusion is the best piece among the rest! I'd rather Mr De let us try Fantillusion, haha. Lots of jokes last night. It was a happy night! Haha.
1. Idiot, Stupid, Dumb.
2. *ahem* hair.
3. *ahem* *ahem*.
4. FLUtist.
5. TruuumPET.
HAHA. And lots more la, I just can't remember it now. Nevermind.

Treesa and Sandra's coming over tomorrow to do project. Band on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Might be going to the airport to welcome Roxane back on Friday as well. Going over to White Sands for books in the morning of Saturday, followed by class in the afternoon, then meeting Vanessa and all to buy what we need for Hawaii. I'll most probably go study on Sunday. So yeah. Great. Whole week is filled. I'll be busy! Goodbye :D