welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


HI! I'm back from Hawaii! :D Like Vanessa, I'm happy and sad as well. Happy cause I'm back at home and I'll be able to see all my friends. Sad cause everything there was so fun and everyone there was so friendly. I miss everything. I wanted to copy the whole entry from Vanessa but I decided not to. So I shall just read hers, and blog more on it. Haha.

Mum fetched me to the airport and left me alone there. I found Sharmaine first then Carina. We walked to where everyone was la. Then we took airplane to Korea! Wah, Korea was damn shiok. It was cold! 8 degrees if I'm not wrong. We went for a day tour. I slept in the bus, as usual. We went to the football stadium. WAHHHH. Damn cool, haha. We walked into the actual stadium, toilets where they bathe, interview room where they i-don't-know-what, practice room where they practice. Oh my gosh, so cool la. Went to this palace thing, which reminded me of princess hours. We went around shopping after that. Was nice. I didn't have money with me so I was just browsing through. Flew to Hawaii after.

1st day.
Received greeting from a lady. She gave us a kiss and this flower necklace thing. Went to the hotel! Met the UA group people. Gave some of them a hug. I missed them okay. Not only Vanessa lor, HAHA. We went to the beach! So fun! Had warm ups and we sort of sounded good. Haha. Maybe its cause of the Marlin Room :)

2nd day.
Went to Pearl Harbour. K before pearl harbour was breakfast but I don't feel like talking about it cause something sad happened. Pearl Harbour was nice. I felt so sad just looking at the museum. Many many people died there and all. We saw the oil in the sea and we saw some broken parts of the ships under the sea. Oh oh, we saw the beautiful rainbow there as well! Oh my gosh! The rainbow was soo pretty! We can see all colours of it! After Pearl Harbour was rehearsal time. Seniors were first. Next were us. We were given each an hour to rehearse in Marlin Room. After that, we had study time. We prepared and dressed up after that for the formal dinner & dance. Everyone looked soo pretty. Dinner dance was fine I guess. Got to know four people, which is great.

3rd day.
Breakfast first, followed by study time. Took our instruments and went to Ala Moana Shopping Centre. We performed at the centre stage. It didn't really turned out well. We had some free time to browse around Ala Moana after performance. We went straight to Pacific Beach Hotel next. That's when all the tears came. Intermediate band performed first. After we performed, we went back to Marlin Room, and put our instruments. Most of us started crying. Callista was damn funny la. First, she cried and she made me cried too. So we were walking together and crying. Haha then we didn't want the seniors to know we're crying cause of some reasons right, then we started saying stuff like, " oh my gosh, the band played too well so we cried. " HAHA cause this band was performing a sad piece you see. K anyway, the senior band performed and they played so well! We cheered and all. Walked back to our hotel.

4th day.
Breakfast. Seniors had an exchange rehearsal with epping boys. We get to watch them! Hahahaha. Oops, k then. We had free time on own so we went around. After that, intermediate band had an hour workshop with Steve Williams. He's humourous and nice! I think we learned quite a lot from him. I hope. After that, we got to go Ala Moana again and we shopped! Speed shopping is damn fun, trust me. Intermediate band had exchange rehearsal with West Range High after. It was nice. They are friendly :) I got to know the three fhorners from West Range. Elisabeth, Gower, and Andy. They're very good at sight reading but I wasn't. Ah. I felt sooo.. K nevermind. At least I tried. Senior band had exchange rehearsal with AJ Dimond. We went over to talk to them. Haha.

5th day.
Breakfast, followed by study time. Took a coach to university of Hawaii. It was fun there. And sad. And hot. Haha. We went to Ala Moana again. Speed shopping again! Cause we didn't get much stuff the other time. After that, we went to the Hawaii theatre for the command performance, which were performed by Epping Boys. Returned back to hotel, packed instruments and luggage.

6th day.
Went to the airport and flew back to Korea. Stayed for a night there and that was when I lost my phone. : Then flew back to Singapore and we reached at around 9.30pm on Saturday. Went back to school to put instruments then went back home.

I miss everything there. I will never forget the bonding sessions we had. The study time we had. The walk back from Pacific hotel to our hotel while carrying our horns. The breakfast time, lunch time, dinner time. The ____________ :):) The bus rides to and fro. The plane rides. That guy we saw twice. Everything. Ok I better not think so much now. Hawaii was fun. Korea was fun too :) Pictures will be uploaded next time. All the pictures are with others. Hahahhaaha. K sorry. I found it funny cause most of the pictures in the rest's camera have my faces. Lol. Hahaha. K, to sum it all up. I love the band alottttt! Really. They're the best thing that ever happened in my entire life. I will never regret joining concert band. :) I love the band I love the band I love the band I love the band I love the band I love the band I love the band I love the band I love the band I love the band I love the band :D

Hawaii was a really great experience for us. The tears, and laughter bonded the band so much more. Even more than Syf Camp. Intermediate band's hard work paid off. We got a silver :) Seniors got a silver too :) Syf next and we all believe they can do it! :) Go saccb!