welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi. I felt annoyed today. Everything was just making me feel annoyed. Haha, but I'm okay now. I'll post SOME pictures so it'll be a looonnnggg entry. The rest of the pictures are in Tharshini's, Carina's, and Clarissa's cameras. Haha. And Carina said, 'Eh. In everyone's camera ah, sure got your solo picture one.' Lol. Not really lor. Shelly's camera don't have what. LOL. Three more looonnngg entries to go! Oh anyway. The pictures that I'm posting is from Shelly's camera. Haha. THANKS SHELLY :)

I finally killed my first mosquito today! I feel proud. Haha! I thought it'll be gross to kill the mosquito. Lol. I thought.
I still miss Hawaii. But I'll continue later.
Waiting to board the plane to Hawaii.
KOREAN AIR.
Koreaaaa :)
Reached Hawaii! ALOHA! Look at our tired faces.
Nicenice scenery.

Formal Dinner dance.

Ala Moana Performance.

Adjudicated performance!

Exchange programme with West Ranch.

University of Hawaii. Festival of Luau.

Command performance :DThe last day in Hawaii.

I can't believe I took an hour to post the pictures up. Oh there's more actually. All concerning Pearl Harbour. But I'm too tired to post them up, and wait wait wait. So you all can wait. Lol. I'll post the rest too.

K CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!