welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Sorry for not continuing the other time. I was too tired. Anyway. The church service is so-so. I learned some things. Reached home around 10 I think.

Saturday
Lazed around in the house and went for class. Learned that we're supposed to buy two books for $15. And, they are currently learning a new piece. So, when class start, some of them started teaching us how to play that new piece. Michelle came in and blah. We played for a while. Then she suddenly said its a grade 7 piece. Wow. And we're what? Grade 5. Nevermind, she said we should be thankful she's not charging us the grade 7 fees. Lol. Went back home and lazed around again.

K I'm going to Tamp soon. To see my cousin perform her ballet. Haha, how cute. And for some who do not know, my phone is available! My number's the same.