welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Today was so-so. Felt energetic for the first time in my entire life during some lessons. Went library to do the photo montarch thing after school. Looked for Shuitteng and Emily. Yeah, went to airport to study. Ok, we didn't study at all. We were busy doing the Lit Graded Assignment. AND! I could have finished it. IF both of them just stop asking me questions. LOL! But nevermind. I felt damn smart la. They kept asking me "eh lydia. like that can anot ah? (reads her paragraph)" HAHA. I bet they're gonna call later to ask because we didn't managed to finish it. Lol. So yeah. It was fun :)

You all are so mean la. Ya ya, its all their fault. None of it is your fault. Can't you tell you're indirectly saying its your fault? Your grammar also abit. funny ah. Wait, I also don't care. Aiya, you spoil everyone's mood la.

I feel deprived. I feel I-don't-know-what. I have no mood for anything. K I should just go drown myself in studying or something. Bye.