welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Today wasn't what I'd expected. The juniors all thought it would be an emotional day. But yeah, I couldn't cry at all when we went up to set the computer. Then we started viewing the powerpoint to test out. The songs made me teared but it got sucked in. Lol. Then, the seniors came (finally) and we all view the ppt together! I cried at some parts. I hear the band laughing at most of the slides :) I was surprised to see Audrey crying la. I mean, I didn't think anyone would cry... K ya. Then we did the leaps form. Ate pizza, drank coke! Lol. Took very few pictures. Went around hugging them and I started crying. All Jennifer's fault. Lol. Today will be one of the days I will never forget :) Or at least, I doubt I will. The graduating seniors are the seniors who helped the most for our pieces :) I LOVE YOU ALL!

So, tomorrow is 2.4km run. I trained just now, with Tharshini. HAHA. We ran from the multi purpose room 2, to band room. I ran so much faster than Tharshini la. Haha. Then we ran back. I hope I won't get stitches tomorrow! I'll prayyyy. I wanna improve. I got 16minutes+ last year for my run. But I was so proud of myself because I had a huge gigantic blister on both of my feet when I started running. But I still continued although there was about 2km more to go. Cool man, haha. But! The moment I reached the end, I walked and cried. Lol! The pain was unbearable. My shoelaces were rubbing against the blisters somemore. Then there was blooood, so I went with Meredith to the i-don't-know-what-its-called. Haha. I hope I'll improve! :)

Today's friday the 13th. Clarissa was telling me the things that has the "13" in it. Oh my goodness. I hate fridays, with the date 13. I don't care if I make sense or not. I'm very very tired. Goodbye.