welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello you. I really hope you will just stop. Its hurtful. You have no idea what it feels like. Maybe you do, and you like seeing me miserable. Or maybe I misunderstood you from the beginning. Whatever it is, I really hope everything will stop. Maybe you feel the same way as me too. I will never know. I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I really am. Something tells me I should not bother and that I should just ignore you. Your words. But as much as I want to, I can't. I hope you're happy because you got what you wanted. I give up. Seriously. I'm giving up. Do whatever you want. I will never say anything anymore. Nothing about you. Or at least I will try to. Yeah, I am sorry for everything. Like, if I gave you any wrong impression or anything. I'm sorry. And if this will make you happy, then I guess.. it will be good. I just want everyone to be happy.