welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello! Monday was terrible. Very very. First, we (my lit group) were supposed to meet up to go Expo and do our Lit proj! Then, Emily and Danielle told Sandra they can't make it. Steffi then told me she can't make it as well! So there's only Sandra and I and there's no point in doing it because we were planning to film it. We still met up and went to Airport! Tried very hard to concentrate and do our Maths but hahaha we failed miserably. So! We went Tampines Mall to get stuff then went library, haha! We took a few books and sat down to READ! HAHA that was how bored we were! Around 3, we went looking for Vanessa. At her house I mean. Haha so we slacked around and talked and laughed. Her cat is sooo adorable! :D

Tuesday was first day of school for the week! It was fine. Only we got our new time table and realised we have three P.E periods for the week :( Anyway, after school, followed Wei Ling to have her fringe cut! She looks nice now! :) Then went home and prepared for tuition. I followed mummy to NTUC, got some groceries and she fetched me to tuition! I was super early, haha. Waited for Roxane then yeah, went up and tuition started. It was fun! After that, mummy fetched Roxane home then yeah. Haha.

Oh oh! Today! I overslept! I'm supposed to wake up at 530 but haha I was so tired, I didn't reset my alarm, then I woke up at 612. Rushed to bathe and all. Got ready super quickly! :) Kay then I stupidly forgot to take my water bottle and I was so thirsty for the whole day. Not really but ya. Haha. After school, went to Sandra's house to do Lit proj! Like.. finally. HAHA! The filming process was hilarious! :D

I feel so amused by how I'm so interested in the world's news now. Haha. Like, I know quite a lot. About global warming, what its doing to us, and stuff.
I love ozone layer! :D