welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello! Hmm I figured I should blog bout my week. Monday was kinda good! A good day to start of the first week of school. So the day was basically just shifting the tables and chairs, changing places and yeah. Music was kinda fun. Tuesday was okay. It was my busiest day! School ended at 2.15, met Emily, XT, and Janice then went to market to have lunch! We walked to Fengshan CC after to support Phyllis! :D Rushed home after that. Packed, bathed and went for tuition! Was early for once and that's good. Haha, reached home at 10pm! Was tired. I slept early, I think. Hmm, Wednesday. I forgot what I did on Wednesday. Oh oh! We (Sandra Wei Ling) went to Xinning's house! Was funn! We baked a cake! I love her house!((:

Thursday was Mrs Tan's birthday! We surprised her! It was so fun! I'm glad I brought my camera!:D Had baaand! Sectionals all the way till 5. Then had combine for 1 hour. We were mainly focusing on Phantom. Went for dinner with daddy and sister at Manhattan Fish Market! Very very niceee((: Friday! After school, went to meet peoplezx and to Oli's house! We put our bags, watched this movie then one by one went to bathe! HAHA Calli and I were the first to prepare!:D Cause we could fold our skirt nicely, and tuck our blouses out just right. Yes, so we made our way to school and it was HOT. So we all started to perspire, hahaha. Hmm, took our instruments and went to foyer to assemble. Had warm ups! Super cool:D Yeah then the wind came... AHHHH(: Lol! So off we went into the bus and to ccps! There was traffic jam but the bus ride was fun! Becky and I were talking some funny and lame stuff(: Then.. performance time. K then we took the bus to school. Kept instruments! Waited for the rest of them and we made our way down to foyer. Yup, then went to Oli's house. We slacked there for a while, started to talk about that evening. So yes, tears started coming down so yeah. I couldn't stop la. Haha. I calmed down and Oli started crying. Cheer up!(: Everyone was talking about staying over at oli's house. So I called my mum and all. She allowed la, but I said I wasn't sure and that I will call her back soon. So we all discussed. In the end, we had no more time because my mum will be reaching soon. So yup! Fetched Vanessa home and then I went home.

Lalala! Sundays are boring); I did some of my work. Haha. Just watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban! Was niceee. Now watching this confusing French movie. Ok I'm just waiting for Ordree to explain it to me. K pictures time! Woopee!(: