Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Hello!
I'M FREEEEEE. Haha k not really but I feel I am. Because! I changed my url :) I shall blog about Sports Carnival! I realised I didn't blog bout it. Haha. Hmm I woke up as early as 5am and got ready for school. Left house at 5.55am, and met Nessa in the bus to school! Reached school and we were just in time to get our instruments! Yup so I took my horn out and put it with the other horns :) "Falled in" and then off we went to Tampines Stadium! :D
We set up at this particular space and then Mr De told us to move to another space. So yeah. We moved and set up all over agaaain! Its okay really, its just that... The weather was reeeaaaally hot. K then we played St Peters, Majulah, Honour Glory, and school song. It was goood :D After that, since Mr Hot Sun was shinning down on us directly, we set our stands higher to block it. Yeah then "band dismissed" so we could go here and there and participate in our events. HAHA I don't have any events! Was just screaming around! Went to the band there. And realised ..... Yup! :) Haha so I tried... :D Thanks so much for all the experiences! Thanks Eda! :DD Thanks Teresa! :DD Thanks Michelle! :DD Haha yup. And then we sat down on the track there for the prize presentation. And Mr Hot Sun was shinning down on us, doing his job. I got burnt. As in, ya! My right thigh! Have two colours -_- HAHA. Then we went back to school with our instruments! :) Wanted to bring my horn home but! My mum couldn't fetch me and stuff. Yup, then I went to Tamp Mall with Meredith and friends. Me: (talking to my daddy on the phone) Ivy: (says it to the phone) HI LYDIA'S BOYFRIEND! Me: (mouths) OMG! Its my father! Ivy: :O (laughs) HAHA :D That was hilarious.
       
|
|
Hello!
I'M FREEEEEE. Haha k not really but I feel I am. Because! I changed my url :) I shall blog about Sports Carnival! I realised I didn't blog bout it. Haha. Hmm I woke up as early as 5am and got ready for school. Left house at 5.55am, and met Nessa in the bus to school! Reached school and we were just in time to get our instruments! Yup so I took my horn out and put it with the other horns :) "Falled in" and then off we went to Tampines Stadium! :D
We set up at this particular space and then Mr De told us to move to another space. So yeah. We moved and set up all over agaaain! Its okay really, its just that... The weather was reeeaaaally hot. K then we played St Peters, Majulah, Honour Glory, and school song. It was goood :D After that, since Mr Hot Sun was shinning down on us directly, we set our stands higher to block it. Yeah then "band dismissed" so we could go here and there and participate in our events. HAHA I don't have any events! Was just screaming around! Went to the band there. And realised ..... Yup! :) Haha so I tried... :D Thanks so much for all the experiences! Thanks Eda! :DD Thanks Teresa! :DD Thanks Michelle! :DD Haha yup. And then we sat down on the track there for the prize presentation. And Mr Hot Sun was shinning down on us, doing his job. I got burnt. As in, ya! My right thigh! Have two colours -_- HAHA. Then we went back to school with our instruments! :) Wanted to bring my horn home but! My mum couldn't fetch me and stuff. Yup, then I went to Tamp Mall with Meredith and friends. Me: (talking to my daddy on the phone) Ivy: (says it to the phone) HI LYDIA'S BOYFRIEND! Me: (mouths) OMG! Its my father! Ivy: :O (laughs) HAHA :D That was hilarious.
       
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Hi there.I've been so mesmerized by rainbows recen...
Hi.I decided to blog after all. Hmm kay, weekends ...
So today was not good. It turned out fine. It was....
Hi. I just came back from the clinic. This lady di...
Hello, yesterday was a so-so day. First, on Friday...
Hi. I'm so bored, I'm gonna burst. No link, but ne...
Hellohello(: Alright, so on Saturday, it was.. nor...
Hmm ok, so! I'm really really sorry for not helpin...
Hello hello! I have not been sleeping my usual hou...
Friday the 13th! Was awesomely fantastic! And fant...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|