welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi.

I decided to blog after all. Hmm kay, weekends were fine. Here and there, not that good, but overall fine, I guess. Today was so-so. MT standard test was... horrible. The rest of the lessons were okay. Band was fine. Except that everyone was perspiring because of fall in, and we had to set up at the parade square. We got the shade thankfully. Yup, then went home and reached home at 7! Which is so cool because I never reached home that early before. I mean, after band and stuff.

I did. I did everything. You just POOF pretend nothing happened. Yeah, she did more than me. She's the best ok. You just don't care. I might not be. I need to run as far away as possible from all this . fyfyfy. );

Happy Birthday, Mummy.
Happy Birthday, Jessica.
Love you.