welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi!

So I've been sleeping at 3+, 2+, or 1+ lately. AND waking up at 8+, 9+. So I don't have enough sleep. I think I'm gonna sleep at 9 today. To give me energy for school and band. OH speaking about band! I need to go practice my mouthpiece! My embouchure has changed. Confirmed. Not gonna say why but ya. Class was so-so on Saturday. After class, went to buy bubble tea right! Then there's this Malay stall next to it! So I thought I'll just save time by buying from that stall. As in buy my lunch. Ya cause my auntie was coming to fetch me already. I spent 25 minutes waiting for that auntie =.= ok I never use that face before. Weird. YA! Then my auntie waited super long for me already la. But at least the stall owner charged me $2.20 only. Haha.

Mm yeah, then traveled all the way to my aunt's place. Ate my lunch and just lazed around. Dinner was fish and chips. It sucks ok. Ya so I ate meepok. Damn nice :D Watched tv and stuff. Then slept around 1+. Woke up at 9+. Lazed around again! So boring. K then I went to bathe. And off we went to Vivo. Walked around and stuff. Bought fooooood! Hahahaha. I bought Jelly Beans! :DD Yup, I also bought cheesecake stick, chocolate éclair, butter+sugar bread, and the royal cheese donut. Haha. Yeah ok it was boring la. I was not in the mood to talk, to shop, to walk, to play with my cousin and stuff but I had to. No mood ok. Like.. even my auntie could tell. She asked me and my reply was "aiyaaa. I'm tired only." Haha. K then I reached home at 4+.

Tomorrow's Monday! I'm not looking forward to it. |: No section sectionals = mood good. But its impossible la. Then. School. Argh. How many more days to streaming?
6 lovely weeks.
If I don't do well, I'm seriously gonna kill myself.
That was just a random picture. Hahahaha no link AT ALL to the kill myself part ok.

I'm broke and I wanna watch so many movies. OH I watched Simpsons! :) Its hilarious! Some parts are kinda sad though. Haha. K ya. I wanna watch! Alone, Disturbia, and RH3! Booo.