welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I swear, no one cares. But never mind its ok. Let's just pretend..... nothing happened and everything was just a dream. I would wake up soon and realised it was all a dream.

K Hello.
School was fine. Slept at 1am+ this morning because of the nice tv program. Woke up at 5.30am feeling quite energetic, somewhat. Then lessons and blah. When it was Maths, I almost fell asleep. K my body is like that. I sleep late, wake up early, I'll be energetic for the morning. Yeah then band came... It was fine I guess. We had our section bonding before 4. Section secrets kept within the section :) We forgot the time and only started sectionals at 4.10. :/ And then. Ya ok. Played dog and bone. That's all. Walked home... :/ reached home.. :/ and... asfklhadkfjnf,s :S :S :S :S :S