welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


You're so mean. I really need a calculator. You just shrug it off and say, "there's so many calculators there (points) and you still wanna buy." I searched and searched. There's not a single calculator okay. I have no idea how your supersonic eyes can see so many calculators. When there is none. I have a freaking maths Maths MATHS mock exam tomorrow. I need it. So much. And now you won't even give me the money to buy it. So I have to fork out my own money myself. And I have no more money. Why? You don't wanna give me my monthly allowance. A calculator cost... I don't know how much and I only have less than $10. Why are you so mean. :( Calculators are so important. Furthermore, the first calculator I had was not even bought by you. It was given by my tuition teacher. And now, I'm asking you for the money to buy calculator and you don't wanna give, just by giving a stupid excuse "there's so many calculators in this house..." Whatever. Okay, if I fail my Maths, don't blame me. Its all your fault. And now I need to dig out as much money as possible for tomorrow. I'll pray hard that calculators will be in stock at the bookshop.