welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Heeeey!

I suppose this should be my last post. Yeah, until after exams. Boo.

Hmm, I went for class yesterday. Without bringing my file. Haha oh my goodness, I felt so stupid la. Lol. Class was.. kinda good you know. Haha except for the first part cause I forgot everything since I didn't practice. Yeah. Haha. G minor is getting more interesting and I like :D Kaaay, after class, I went to meet Mich! We went to Bugis and shop for clothes. Walked to City Hall after that and walked around and around and around. Then Mich came my house! Like.. at 8pm+. Haha.
1) To cut fringe
2) Can meet her parents after that
Yeah. She left my house around 9.20pm. Kay, then very boring. I was suffering. Lol. I don't know where I got my sickness from la, and its like.. sore throat, cough, and flu. I think I have a fever as well. Ha, but yes, I'm not sure. And my chest was like hurting. As in my lungs la. Then right. I was so lethargic for the past few days you know. Slept a lot and that didn't help. Super weird. And last night, I couldn't get to sleep. Tried to sleep around 1+. Yeah, I slept. Then I had a dream. It was a super random dream ok. Lol. I won't say it here :D Ooo, I kept waking up! In the middle of the night and my whole body ached. |: Was supposed to wake up at 7.45am. But since I couldn't sleep, I woke up at 7. Haha. So yeah ok, I'm leaving the house soon to meet Mere!