welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello hello! Its Sunday! No, actually, its Monday already. Haha. Eeee. I don't want to go to school :( Without the fantastic four together, its just.. wrong. You're so mean to change our seats. :( I'll miss XN and Cassie :( Boooo. Band tomorrow as well! I don't entirely look forward to it. But yeah, I'm going! My mouth hurts now, because there's an ulcer on my gum. :( Boo.

Kaaay, you know there was a performance at Yamaha/Plaza Sing on Saturday! Juniors and Seniors! So super fun! :D Juniors were not bad. We were awesome! :DD Mere was more than awesome on the drumset for Smoke on the Water! :D Goood job! Lol. Auntie and baby cousin cameee :D I love them so much! :3 Lol. After performance, I went for lunch and went to Mere's house. Was too lazy to go home so I stayed over! Yups, it was fun :) We stayed up late until 3am+ because we were talking about *stuff* :) Tell you a story. It goes like this :)
-Its 3am+ on Sunday morning (note that we were waking up at 7.45 for church)
Mere: (lying down) *talks about ...*
Me: (lying down) *day-dreaming about band, closing eyes, falling asleep
Mere: Oi!
Me: (opens eyes in shock) Huh?
Mere: Did you hear what I said just now?
Me: Um.. Sorry! I was like dreaming and all sound was blocked. HAHA can you repeat please
Mere: Repeats*
Me: (replies)
-slience-
Me: Are... you sleeping?
-after 2 seconds
Mere: Ah? Er ya I think so.
HAHA Oh no, we are some stupid retarded people :D Hmm yeah, and then we went to church! Wooo, its so fun! After worship was this small group gathering and we talked about love. "Love is patient, Love is kind... Love is perseverance" Hmm. Yups, and then! I went over to the drums :DD Mere taught me some parts of Smoke on the Water! So fun! :) Went back to her house and only left around 3+. Reached home at 4.

Awwww. Tomorrow's Monday :( I mean.. later. Alright, its 1am now. My show just ended :D clones are cooool! :)

Sometimes I think I hate you for raising my hopes high and let them fall so quickly all of a sudden. But then again, I don't think I hate you at all.