welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Sometimes I wonder why life's unfair. But life have to be unfair for you to treasure something. Or to understand good things do not come by your way so easily at times.
So therefore, because of the many many things, I decided to treasure everyone around me. Everyone is valuable in the world. No one is loved less or more. Everyone is equal :)
And I also decided to ..... :) So see you!

Hey there.

Life has not been good. But oh well. Learn to be happy :D Oh yes, so I had two midnight study sessions so far. One with Phyllis&Emily, another one with Ordree. Both sessions were productive! At least I'd managed to cover about three subjects. Oh yay :D Was supposed to meet Ordree again just now, but both of us were too lazy. Lol. So tomorrow instead.

Band just now was fine. Mr. Nonami came, and we had this workshop with him. Was.. fine.