welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hellooo.
Decided to continue blogging after all. Nothing to lose, as long as I know my limits :D

Can't believe its Wednesday already. This week flew so fast. Not good though. Ah well. Life.

I'm rushing out my art right now. Sandra's sending me this giant-big file for Science project so I can edit it. So yes. I'm currently doing two projects at the same time. Kinda cool. Ha.

Thank you, mere&you, for understand and concerning. Lovee.
p.s. Mere, don't worry, be happy :) Sort out your thoughts. Don't live in denial, you know what I mean. And thanks for the email. I love you, best friend!

Why are you still doing this. I thought it stopped. How naive of me. Ha, ha. Maybe you're the wonder girl instead. I still don't understand why/how. It must be nice living in your world. Not gonna do anything bout it though. What can I do? If you expect me to do what you're currently doing, sorry no. Because that'll just be worse than you. Decided. Whatever you're gonna do, or did, or is doing, its not gonna affect me in any way :) Choose to continue, because I don't care. But you're still my very good friend no matter what.